The Insurance Agent works primarily as a support contact with our ResidentInsure product (Renter’s Insurance). This position is responsible for issuing new policies, supporting existing customers, and maintaining client relations. We work on an advanced Renter’s Insurance platform designed specifically for the Multifamily housing industry.
- Engage in a high level of customer service by issue quotes, generating policies, and providing account support for both multi-housing clients and individual customers
- Ensure timely and professional communication with customers and clients
- Maintain accuracy of insurance paperwork and assist with billing procedures
- Evaluate peer calls and grade for quality assurance
- Develop expert knowledge in both the Entrata product and the industry
- Assist department by identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Bilingual ability - preferred, but not required.
- Active P&C License (Entrata can assist in acquiring and maintaining the license)
- Experience with client management
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with desire to succeed and grow
- Salary plus commissions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Entrata offers a comprehensive platform of software for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and property management for multifamily and commercial real estate. The Utah-based company has experienced exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, with headquarters in Utah and offices in Texas. For more information, go to entrata.comApply Now