Product Manager - Communications
Entrata is reinventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers’ finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
Product Managers develop and drive their product’s strategy. They engage with the market to discover jobs-to-be-done, lead the ideation of solutions, and validate the impact of those solutions to ensure the delivery of value to our clients. Product Managers represent the voice of the customer within our organization and act as the face of the product to the market.
The Communications Product Manager leads the following key activities:
- Defines and executes long-term product strategy and vision for our VoIP platform, including both the technology to support our call centers and our call tracking offerings to customers
- Establishes feedback loops to gain understanding of customer needs and satisfaction
- Performs external discovery, including client visits, interviews, etc
- Evaluates all new product requests for consideration or cancellation
- Leads product ideation within the product strategy team
- Leads the scoring and prioritization of the backlog
- Provides adequate training and product updates to internal stakeholders
- Develops and champion go-to-market strategies for new products or impactful releases
- Performs market validation for released epics
- Maintains a list of referenceable clients
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A passion for discovering customer problems and delivering value.
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously.
What you must be:
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher.
- Comfortable learning new software; able to become a product expert.
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients.
- Exceptional at working with clients over the phone.
- A team player.
What puts you over the top:
- Previous product management experience
- Experience with Property Management Software
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry
- Experience with call center operations and technology
- Experience with telephony
- Competitive Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-site gym