Product Manager-Online Applications/Lease Renewals
Entrata is reinventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers’ finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
Product Managers develop and drive their product’s strategy. They engage with the market to discover jobs-to-be-done, lead the ideation of solutions, and validate the impact of those solutions to ensure the delivery of value to our clients. Product Managers represent the voice of the customer within our organization and act as the face of the product to the market.
Product Managers lead the following key activities:
- Define and execute long-term product strategy and vision
- Define Product Value Statements
- Define Product Performance Metrics
- Plan and execute an annual product Vision Meeting
- Establish feedback loops to gain understanding of customer needs and satisfaction
- Perform external discovery, including client visits, interviews, etc
- Evaluate all new product requests for consideration or cancellation
- Lead product Strategy Meetings
- Lead product Solution Meetings
- Lead product ideation within the product strategy team
- Create and develop epics into value-creating solutions
- Lead the scoring and prioritization of epics
- Work with the Product SVP to develop product pricing and marketing strategies
- Provide adequate training and product updates to the sales teams
- Develop and champion go-to-market strategies for new products or impactful releases
- Prepare Services for major features and functionality changes
- Assist Implementation and Consulting with optimizing onboarding processes
- Perform market validation for released epics
- Maintain a list of referenceable clients
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior product management experience
- Competitive Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-site gym
- Lehi, UT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.