Entrata is looking to add to its finance team! The Financial Analyst will be a key resource to the Director of Finance for the Company’s budgeting and forecasting. This position will perform the majority of the detailed work in preparing our budgeting and forecasting models and performing analysis on actual financial results. The information prepared by the Financial Analyst will be key inputs into the information used by executives for decision making and analysis. This individual will partner with department heads to thoroughly understand their department metrics and provide financial support and KPIs that will facilitate both tactical and strategic decision making within departments.
- Preparing and monitoring the revenue forecast
- Liaison with department heads to develop annual budget
- Work with department heads to update forecast monthly
- Assist in preparation of the cash flow forecast
- Review forecast to actuals and budget to actuals and explain major variances to Director of Finance
- Assist in preparation of 1, 3, and 5 year plans
- Project manage preparation of board reporting packages
- Build relationships with and provide monthly reporting to department heads that assist in developing and monitoring KPIs
- Benchmark company performance against peer groups
- Help prepare management discussion and analysis of financial statements
- Assist HR department in workforce planning
- Own internal data warehouse and ensure accuracy in reporting
- Manage product P&Ls and profitability and understand margins by product and business segment
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as needed
- High technical proficiency including skills in Excel
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting software
- 2+ years of experience with an accounting or finance designation preferred
- Fluent in US GAAP
- International accounting experience a plus
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have a disciplined approach to projects
- Strong attention to detail and inquisitive
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, complex, high growth environment
- Salary, DOE
- PTO, paid holidays
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, Trebuchet MS"; background- font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre; line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;">Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours