Business in the Front, Party in the Back - yes that is one of Entrata’s values; we have fun while working hard. Entrata creates software to help property owners and managers do their jobs more effectively. We are proud of our brand and are invested in protecting its impact both with our clients and within our industry, but also with our employees and community. As a marketing team, we create campaigns and experiences that delight and inform our clients. In addition, we work hard to infuse Entrata’s unique and fun personality into our company and the Entrata brand. If you have a go-getter attitude and dream about all things Marketing..this position may be your perfect match.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist the events team, product marketing team, and design teams with organizing various campaigns and projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer surveys/questionnaires
- Assist sales and events teams with trade show logistics including ordering, packaging and shipping of marketing materials
- Acts as event and tradeshow support personnel, to potentially include after-hours and weekend assignments
- Research and update competitor database for analysis of company performance in the market
- Work with HR and Sales to coordinate swag and gifts for on-site client visits
- Maintain different types of marketing documentation
- Provide administrative and marketing operations support as needed
- Build PowerPoints and presentations with information from marketing and sales
- Manage creation and logistics of all direct-mail campaigns
- Perform and organize client and market research
- Assists marketing managers with logistical, administrative duties, including direct-mail production, event materials printing/prep, data collection/entry, deliveries/errands, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Friendly and respectful attitude
- Strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills
- A high level of organization with a customer-oriented approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Salary, DOE
- PTO, paid holidays
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now