Job Description: Entrata is looking for an intelligent, detail-oriented person to manage their software licensure contracts and oversee the database containing all contract and customer information.
- Manage customer contract drafting and determine best practices for the same
- Advise the Contract Processor
- Draft customer software license agreements and amendments
- Draft suspend and delay billing forms
- Monitor/manage CRM test accounts
- Engage in limited redline negotiations under the direction of legal counsel
- Confer with Entrata's legal counsel on high-level redline negotiations
- Maintain the integrity of Entrata's contract drafting processes
- Track legal team metrics and response times for various requests and assist in managing touchpoint expectations and time management within the department
- In-depth understanding of contracts and contractual issues
- Fast problem-solving skills
- Be able to work efficiently in multiple software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Superb writing and grammar skills; ability to use contractually appropriate language
- Be able to diffuse sensitive customer situations diplomatically
- Understand database management and master new database tools easily
- Quickly and efficiently draft customer agreements and amendments
- Quickly and successfully assist the Sales Team in presenting contract terms
- Comprehensively document workflow and drafting processes
- Working knowledge of Entrata software a plus
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members, stakeholders, and customers (when appropriate)
- Identify and communicate ways to create efficiencies in the CRM, drafting processes, and workflows
- Timely and accurately provide clerical and administrative support to the Legal Team
- Salary, DOE
- PTO, paid holidays
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.