Business Analyst - Entrata Facilities
As a member of the product team, the Business Analyst plays a key role in the development and upkeep of various components of the Entrata Platform.
Business Analysts act as product owners within the scrum framework, driving the process of defining product requirements to the development team. Business Analysts are heavily involved in the client discovery process for feature enhancements and product improvements, including deliberate data analysis from the enterprise software and multifamily industries and from the Entrata platform.
You will be expected to understand necessary Entrata products related to facilities, revenue management, and mobile platforms. You will act as the liaison across multiple departments to ensure internal and external product communication is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Partner with the product manager to prioritize, manage, and execute the product backlog in accordance with product roadmap goals
- Perform data driven product discovery to support current and upcoming needs with respect to your assigned products
- Craft and manage new product features by articulating the user story and business purpose as well as defining clear acceptance criteria
- Meet with development teams regularly to convey business context for features as a part of the scrum process
- Work with the cross-functional product team to ideate and execute on the product vision and strategy
- Prepare and present internal and external communications for product releases
- Assist training and documentation teams to ensure internal and external product information is accurate
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
What you must be:
- Exceptionally good at working with clients over the phone
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients
- A team player
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with property management software (MRI, Yardi, AMSI, etc.)
- Experience with product development and design
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry and processes preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now