Payment Returns Specialist
Job Description: In Merchant Services, we have a team that specializes in daily bank reconciliations, chargeback disputes, ACH returns, Check 21 returns and adjustments. This group serves as the facilitator of communication between our clients and the banks. Properties rely on this team’s banking expertise to ensure returns and adjustments are handled in compliance with all the applicable rules and laws.
- Handlechargebacks/disputes/credits/reversals/ emails
- Assist with reconciliations
- Assist with Check21 adjustments and adjustment requests
- Assist in verifying paper IRX returns
- Assist/Monitor failed company payments
- Assist/Monitor failed settlement distributions
- Assist team members when needed with other projects
- Assist/ Monitor with Proof of Authorization requests and returns
- Associate's Degree
- Banking experience or payment processing
- Previous experience with credit card charge payments/chargebacks
- Excellent understanding of computer functions
- Experience with basic accounting procedures and terminology
- Good writing and phone skills
- SQL abilities (big plus!)
- Great work ethic
- Driven to excellence with a flair for fun
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Lehi, Utah
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.