Implementation Quality Analyst
- Provide accurate QA feedback through project audits
- Send weekly surveys to gather client & internal feedback
- Contribute to internal projects and process development
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and assignments
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate to get things done
- Superb communication skills, the ability to solve issues, and the capacity to manage time effectively
- Experience working with web-based software
401k with matching
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account
Fully stocked kitchen
Ping pong tables and a great culture
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.