Marketing Events Manager
The Marketing Events Manager will be responsible for Trade Show Management, Conference Events, Client Events, and Regional Sales events.
- Conceptualize event themes and campaigns to support Entrata’s company goals
- Establish goals and objectives to ensure ample opportunities and meetings for the sales team
- Conduct site searches/visits, negotiate terms and administer contracts with venues, entertainment, hotels, transportation, catering, A/V and other service providers; serve as logistical liaison for all providers
- Assess and identify opportunities, potential conflicts and other issues related to the event and provide strategic direction to executive team
- Prepare pre- and post-event analysis; assess opportunities and make recommendations for improving events as a whole, then implement those recommendations as appropriate
- Ensure flawless execution of events. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with association regulations, city and state laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that may arise
- Manage campaign from start to finish, direct, and closely coordinate with internal support teams (e.g., sales, legal, design, communications, product, video, etc).
- Work closely with the sales team to organize and execute small sales events such as regional trade shows, lunch and learns, golf tournaments, management trainings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field and/or experience planning events, tradeshows, or similar activities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify issues, find answers, and collaborate with team members
- Self motivated with the ability to multitask
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Positive attitude and demeanor, adding to the culture of the team
- Willingness to assist clients and co-workers as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now