Business Analyst - Entrata Affordable
Location: Lehi, Utah or Plano, TX with monthly travel to Utah
As a member of the Product team, a Business Analyst plays a key role in the development of the Entrata Platform. Entrata is disrupting the multi-family industry with our innovative products and we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can help take our products to the next level!
- Serving as the Product Owner within the scrum framework
- Managing roadmap attainment and minimizing sprint disruption and slippage
- Assisting and leading backlog grooming meetings to communicate story prioritization for upcoming sprints
- Screening new feature requests to ensure they are clear, relevant, and non-duplicative
- Defining use cases for projects and developing a library of user personas
- Translating epics into user stories with appropriate requirements and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring Architecture and UX has been provided where needed
- Attending Sprint Planning meetings and all other assigned product meetings
- Verifying successful delivery of product features with every release
- Writing release notes and tooltips for all feature requests as needed
- Managing the dissemination of product updates to customers
- Presenting and leading Sprint Reviews
- Supporting and consulting with all internal departments including Technical Writers, Trainers, Support, Consulting, and Client Success Managers
- Analyzing trends and fluctuations related to product performance metrics
- Analyzing trends and fluctuations with product adoption and feature utilization
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a product owner
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, a finisher
- An excellent team player
- CSPO or POPM certification is helpful
- Experience with multifamily Affordable programs (HUD/LIHTC)
- Experience with Affordable property management software
- Exceptionally good at presenting to groups of 20+ individuals
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- On-site gym
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and a superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to www.entrata.com.Apply Now