This position is responsible for leading and planning the billing operations for the billing department. The individual is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across the company. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
- Complete pre bill check list for monthly billing
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Oversee internal billing system improvements
- Personnel development; staff meetings
- Staffing discussions and planning/interviews; Team building
- Work closely with sales representatives, client success managers and implementation teams to resolve customers’ billing issues
- First tier support for billing questions regarding our larger clients
- Assist in revenue testing for year-end audit
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred and or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be technical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must be professional, friendly, and confident and project this attitude over the phone while speaking to customers
- Must be able to quickly and thoroughly learn our proprietary accounting software
- Customer service experience is a significant plus
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Problem solving - Seeks all relevant facts. Analyze issues from different perspectives and draws sound conclusions from available data
- Sound communication - Interpersonal and negotiating skills, including well-developed written and oral skills, and the ability to develop and deliver explanation to customers and other departments
- Detailed oriented – Understands key relationship between different data sets and can insure data is complete, accurate, and consistent with expectations
Work Location & Compensation:
- Lehi, Utah
- Salary DOE
- 401K with matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and short term Disability
- Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.
Entrata has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 500.