Business Analyst - Entrata Job Costing / Budgeting
As a member of the Entrata team, the Business Analyst plays a key role in the development of the Entrata Platform. The Business Analyst will work in conjunction with the Product Manager to design and scope new product features for Entrata’s Job Costing, Budgeting, Vendor Access, and Asset Tracking products. You will help coordinate development efforts between our user experience team, architects and software development managers (SDMs) to ensure planned features are developed and released in accordance with feature requirements. You will be expected to master Entrata’s Job Costing, Budgeting, Vendor Access, and Asset Tracking products, and act as the liaison across multiple departments to ensure internal and external product communication is accurate and timely. In addition to assisting with development activities, you will also assist the Support team in troubleshooting and resolving client-reported issues.
- Work with the Product Manager to execute, track, and manage feature development in accordance with product goals
- Assist with discovery and analysis of potential new features to determine feasibility and priority
- Assist with backlog grooming
- Identify business requirements for new features through discovery and analysis
- Work with SDMs, engineers, and QA teams to resolve blockers during development
- Perform user acceptance testing on new features as they are released
- Assist our Support team troubleshoot and resolve client reported issues
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Previous software development experience as a member of a product development team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Must be organized
What you must be:
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients
- Exceptionally good at working with clients over the phone
- A team player
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with job costing, construction accounting, and/or budgeting
- Experience with back office accounting
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes
- Experience with Property Management Software (MRI, Yardi, AMSI, etc.)
- Experience with accounting software development
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- HSA / FSA
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Entrata participates in E-Verify.
About Us: Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution and support of world-class software.Apply Now