Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist/HR Coordinator has the important responsibility of being the first impression of our company when visitors come to Entrata. In addition, this position will help the recruiting team coordinate daily tasks. As the responsibilities outline below, this position plays a critical role as the gatekeeper and offers important support to the HR Department.
- Cheerfully greet clients and welcome visitors and potential candidates
- Coordinate client meetings (lunches, conference room scheduling, etc.)
- Monthly reconciliation of reports for Management
- Provide support to the HR Department with administrative tasks
- Help recruiters with coordinating responsibilities by processing applications, screening resumes, making phone calls to candidates.
- Phone answering
- Organize and Sort Mail Room and Office Supplies
- Exceptionally positive attitude
- Presents a professional, cheerful demeanor to the public
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- Must be a fast learner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now