Sales Enablement Specialist
Entrata is disrupting the multi-family housing industry. Combining innovative technology with humanity, we are providing a world-class user experience to owners, managers and residents in this ever changing global market. Our sales force is a critical component in Entrata’s pursuit of delivering the very best platform to our partnerships.
The primary responsibility of Entrata’s Sales Enablement Specialist will be to improve sales skills, productivity and success of each individual in our sales organization. This will be done through several key areas of focus including; enablement strategy, sales methodology, on-boarding processes/systems, impact metrics and continuous professional development.
Enablement responsibilities include on-boarding, product and market knowledge, sales process and methodology, deal strategy, tool optimization, and more. In the role, you will work closely with senior sales leaders as well as collaborate with other program managers and teams to create and deliver powerful sales content.
This individual will possess a deep understanding of sales, sales process and sales strategy to create a program that will drive impactful results across the sales organization.
- Assess sales needs; then create and deliver dynamic training and enablement programs including: end-to-end onboarding programs, ongoing sales certification and tool optimization.
- Develope a world-class New Hire sales certification and training program; including product knowledge, sales skills, assessments and more
- Research and application of Sales methodology
- Deliver blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, event based and self-paced training
- Shadow, Study, Dissect and Analyze behavior and best practices of top performing reps
- Assist in training and support at annual Sales Training Meeting
- Prepare and conduct training sessions for new hires on product knowledge, presentation skills, sales process and other tools/resources
- Provide feedback and ongoing communication of new hire progress to sales leaders
- Continuously evaluate sales certification processes/procedures/content; improve training effectiveness by helping develop new approaches, techniques and materials
- Work with Sales Leadership team to further develop and maintain KPIs and reporting to improve performance and identify problem areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years in successful sales or sales enablement/training responsibility
- Experience in complex sales environment
- Able to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Creative problem-solving skills, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with great work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sales
- Can travel 10-25%
- Annual Salary
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.