Vice President of Sales - Southeast Region (ATL)
Entrata's team of Sales Executives is well-known for being the best sales professionals in our industry. We are looking for tip-of-the-sword candidates for this Vice president role.
This position will lead the Southeast region for the Entrata sales team. As the Vice President of Sales, this person will be responsible for the performance of this team and region. This includes hiring and retaining top talent, leading the sales team in training, execution of goals, achieving and exceeding annual quota, driving customer loyalty, impacting the way Entrata does business internally and with our clients, contributing to the development of our solutions and services, improving processes and methodologies, and being responsible for the revenue growth over the entire Southeast region.
Together with the Regional Vice Presidents, this person will identify, establish, and develop both new and existing business sales relationships, targeting all property management companies within this region.
The successful candidate will reside in the Southeast region and will work remotely from a home office. This position includes local and regional travel, travel to Entrata headquarters in Utah, travel to national trade shows and events, as well as active participation in local and regional apartment association(s).
Current Area Openings:
- Southeast region (Preferably Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando or Miami)
What we are looking for:
- Multiple years of experience with complex solution selling
- Experience in the multi-family housing industry is a must
- Experience with technology/software sales
- Bachelor's degree in business-related course of study
- True passion for sales, presenting, negotiating, and closing business
- Leadership experience, training and coaching, managing teams, hiring top talent, developing and growing a sales team
- Understanding of how to foster client relationships and take care of the customer
- Hungry, aggressive, confident, honest, and disciplined (Show us how you have these qualities)
- Social intelligence, especially in building quality, long-term relationships with clients and with sales team members
- Proven results and track record of success, both individually and as a sales leader
- Base salary plus commissions
- Benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.