Instructional Designer/Developer- English
Entrata’s training department is in need of an Instructional Developer/Designer. Additional language is a plus but not required. As someone who specializes in eLearning, you will design and create screen-capture-based training videos and software simulations for Entrata clients and employees.
- Manage and complete projects within a specified timeline while prioritizing and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, other team members, and the training team to develop training content, including video content, course content, assessments, scenario-based training, interactive elements, and other training materials in English and Spanish
- Use a variety of multimedia technology and authoring tools to build content that engages the audience, increases retention, transfers skill/knowledge, and drives sustained behavior change.
- Collaborate with technical writers and instructional designers to make sure content meets client needs
- Perform regular audits of existing content and coordinate updates and edits as needed
- Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and measurement tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation
- As needed, work with Marketing for custom videos
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience using eLearning development tools like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- 2+ years experience with capturing images and using screen capture tools such as Snagit
- 2+ years experience with video production and editing using tools such as Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects experience a plus
- 2+ years experience developing training content for business software and/or technical software topics for eLearning
- Ability to add creativity and design elements to the development process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute the timeline
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now