Come join an amazing accounting team at Entrata as we strive to achieve world domination in the property management software space. It’s not just a job, it’s an adventure. The controller will lead the charge and the accounting team in producing accurate and timely financial statements and reports.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee company-wide accounting functions
- Prepare financial reports and timely monthly close processes by maintaining and improving accounting infrastructure and processes.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial reports, and management reports and analysis
- Oversee accounts payable ensuring accurate and timely payments
- Oversee corporate credit card program
- Oversee annual audits
- Oversee preparation of US and various state income tax and information returns (i.e. taxes income, GST, sales, property, severance, regulatory, compliance, etc.), and coordinate such activities with the owners
- Oversee preparation of bank reporting
- Oversee insurance, banking and lease relationships
- Continually direct technical advancements and process changes to improve overall department efficiency and accuracy.
- High technical proficiency including skills in Excel
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite preferred
- 5+ years of experience with an accounting designation preferred
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Completion of bachelor or master’s degrees in accounting from accredited university
- Fluent in US GAAP
- International accounting experience a plus
- Able to multitask but also have disciplined approach to projects
- Strong attention to detail and inquisitive
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced, high growth environment
- Annual Salary DOE
- The potential for performance-based bonuses
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.