Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space. We process billions of dollars of rent monthly and continue to innovate and bring hyper-disruptive products to the industry. We are seeking highly-motivated designers to help build the future of property management software with the latest website design trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated proficiency in design and layout, color theory, and typography
- Demonstrated proficiency with HTML/CSS and other front-end development languages preferred
- 3+ years of professional web design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with clients
- Provide portfolio of design work
- Salary DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On site gym
- A pony, depending on availability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Property Solutions employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to www.entrata.com.