Job Description: Entrata’s Staff Accountant will be a key member of the Accounting team by performing general accounting duties such as; assisting with the corporate credit card program, bank reconciliations, and managing the accounting of Entrata’s sub-metering. Entrata offers a fun environment and great experience within the SaaS technology space.
- Become an expert in the corporate credit card system and policies
- Review large volume of data to ensure employees are using the credit card software correctly
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Manage the Accounting for Sub-metering
- Provide analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Complete special projects as requested by Controller or Assistant Controller
- Maintain accounting controls by following accounting policies and procedure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 0-2 years of Accounting experience or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite helpful, but not required
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance efficiency
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience at managing a corporate credit card program helpful but not required
- Willingness to take on new roles, assignments, and responsibilities as the company expands and changes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours