IT Operations III
Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. In ten years Entrata has gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a top-notch Software Development Manager to help fuel further growth and improvement. We're looking for a new addition to our IT operations team.
- Monitor network and equipment and address issues.
- Utilizing existing systems to monitor hardware and software
- Creating new systems and methods of monitoring as needed
- Troubleshooting – following existing procedures and creating procedures as needed
- Establishing baseline performance metrics
- Performing software upgrades
- Creating and updating reports
- Creating and updating information on ticketing systems
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with Linux OS
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to assess problems and prioritize them accordingly
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Willingness to perform tasks off hours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours