Chief Financial Officer
Entrata is looking for a data-driven financial expert with a history of scaling an organization through IPO, to play a critical role in determining and executing the company’s strategy. As CFO, you will own the financial results of the company and be heavily involved in enterprise-wide financial planning and the day-to-day activities of financial modeling, working capital, and investment.
Working closely with the executive suite, your vision will be critical in creating an operating plan and KPI’s that will align performance with financial incentive and provide critical tracking of growth, performance, and accountability throughout the organization. You will regularly present financial results and progress to the board, investors and internal teams.
The Chief Financial Officer will serve as a key member of the company's Leadership Team. This executive will manage, mentor and lead the accounting, financial planning and compliance functions.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions impacting the organization's short-term goals and long-term strategy
- Communicate financial progress and strategy to our board, investors and the entire team in a clear and effective manner
- Drive decision making through sophisticated financial modeling
- Set cadence of the department for monthly, quarterly and annual closes; lead the annual budget process, monthly forecasts and variance reporting
- Oversee the management of P&L, statement of cash flows and the balance sheet
- Build cash management and investment strategies that increase profitability
- Experience preparing a company for an initial public offering
- Lead pricing strategy for existing and future products
- Develop international financial strategy, ensuring compliance
- Evaluate and manage banking and risk management relationships
- Drive company culturing in developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures for the organization
Qualifications & Experience:
- 15+ years experience with 10+ years as a financial leader and proven ability as a CFO at a high growth company
- Accounting and finance experience, preferably within SaaS industry
- Proven-ability to increase company profitability and strategize for growth
- Strong financial modeling capabilities
- Well-versed in creating profitable cash management strategies
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CFA or CPA
- Competitive Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday; standard business hours
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Short and Long term Disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and a superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to www.entrata.com.