VP of Accounting and Finance
Entrata is looking for an accounting and financial expert with experiencing scaling an organization and maturing its accounting and financial processes. This individual will play a critical role in executing the company’s strategy from a financial perspective. You will oversee the controller and director of finance and assist them in managing the enterprise-wide financial planning and the day-to-day activities of accounting, financial modeling, working capital, cash management, and treasury functions.
Working closely with the executive suite, your vision will be critical in converting the C-suite’s vision into an operating plan and KPI’s that will align performance with financial incentive and provide critical tracking of growth, performance, and accountability throughout the organization. You will regularly present financial results and progress to the executive team.
This position will manage, mentor and lead the accounting, financial planning and compliance functions and oversee 20+ individuals.
- Convert the organization's short-term goals and long-term strategy into a functioning financial plan
- Communicate financial progress and strategy to the executive team in a clear and effective manner
- Drive decision making through sophisticated financial modeling
- Set cadence of the department for monthly, quarterly and annual closes; lead the annual budget process, monthly forecasts and variance reporting
- Address technical accounting issues and stay informed on evolving tax and accounting standard changes
- Oversee the management of P&L, statement of cash flows and the balance sheet
- Build cash management and investment strategies that increase profitability
- Manage the company’s 13-week rolling forecast
- Assist pricing strategy for existing and future products
- Develop international financial strategy, ensuring compliance
- Evaluate and manage banking and risk management relationships
- Drive company culturing in developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures for the organization
Qualifications & Experience of the VP of Accounting and Finance:
- Master of Accountancy or MBA with Accounting/Finance emphasis
- 7+ years accounting and finance experience with 3+ years as a financial leader and proven ability at a high growth company
- Accounting and finance experience, preferably within SaaS industry
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and budget capabilities
- Well-versed in cash management strategies
- CFA or CPA preferred
- Competitive Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday; standard business hours
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Short and Long term Disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and a superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to www.entrata.com.