Business Analyst - Entrata Reporting
As a member of the product team, a Business Analyst plays a key role in the development and upkeep of the Entrata Reporting Platform.
Business Analysts act as product owners within the scrum framework, driving the process of defining reporting requirements to the development team. Business Analysts lead out the discovery and design of reports through customer engagement and deliberate data analysis across the industry, the market and from within the Entrata platform.
You will be expected to understand necessary Entrata products as it relates to operational, leasing and basic financial reports. You will act as the liaison across multiple departments to ensure internal and external product communication is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Partner with the product manager to prioritize, manage and execute the product backlog in accordance with product roadmap goals
- Perform discovery with customers to gather feedback on current and upcoming reporting needs
- Define and design new reports and reporting features for handoff to development teams
- Communicate with Software Development Managers (SDMs), engineers, developers, quality analysts, Software Quality Managers (SQMs), UX and executive teams in the development of new reports and features in accordance of client and/or company needs
- Assist training and documentation teams to ensure internal and external product information is accurate
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent product management experience
- Entry-level SQL skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
What you must be:
- Exceptionally good at working with clients over the phone
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients
- A team player
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with property management software (MRI, Yardi, AMSI, etc.)
- Experience with product development and design
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry and processes preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now