Executive Assistant - Technical Leadership
We are looking for a Business Analyst / Technical Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level development managers. Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to development management. This position reports directly to the CTO.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information (e.g. performance and metric reports)
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams
- Research, collect and process data to prepare documents for presentations
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior dev managers
- Act as the point of contact between dev managers and employees/clients
- Respond promptly to dev managers’ queries
- Make travel arrangements
- Plan appointments and events
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Manage expense reports (receipts/categorizing in Visa Intellilink)
- Help prepare for meetings.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Proven analytical background
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Advanced GSuite and MS Office suite skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly-changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-Time, Monday through Friday
- Lehi, UT
- Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- On-site Gym
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.