Mandarin Speaking HelpDesk Specialist- Swing Shift
Job Description: Are you a bilingual applicant that is excited about the opportunity to provide support in Mandarin? Does it make you even more excited to know that you’ll be speaking with our customers that live internationally?
Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space and we’re growing internationally. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers' finances. We are looking for experienced team members with a clear track record of success and a desire to help our clients succeed.
Entrata HelpDesk is a product that customers pay for to help them with the change management process and adoption of our products. As an Entrata HelpDesk Specialist, you will be on a team of highly specialized, bilingual, top tier performers, supporting international customers who pay for a higher level of support. You will be working with property managers and corporate level employees to help resolve questions they have as they work in our software. You will provide support for a large group of products. You will be on a team that works well together to assist in solving every problem that comes your way. There is a higher expectation for thoroughness, quality, teamwork, and ingenuity. Additional training will be provided.
- Work with the high level property and corporate staff to overcome all questions, challenges or other needs that arise through the use of our software
- Represent the company and the product as a true subject matter expert
- Work with internal departments to recognize issues and direct resolution
- Form trusting relationships with key contacts
- Manage relationships with key accounts through a support and project management perspective
- Act as a liaison for the client, other client facing teams, and development
- Perform on-demand support primarily via ticket system, chat, telephone and E-mail for internal and external customers
- Research, resolve, and record all levels of product related questions and issues from customers within given support guidelines
- Effectively communicating procedural and routine technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer-critical environment
- Ability to multitask and monitor/track multiple service tickets, to include regular status updates to customers within a contractual Service Level Agreement
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and high-pressure environment with dynamic products and processes
Required Skills and Experience
- Written and spoken proficiency in Mandarin
- Ability to learn software quickly and thoroughly
- Professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Analytical problem solving ability required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- The shift will be a 9 hour shift starting at the beginning of the business day of the country you are supporting. Typically shifts will start between 6pm and end at 3am.
- Salary range of approximately $40k-$45k
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now