Communications Specialist Internship
Job Description: Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
As Communications Specialist Intern you will act as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents and prospective tenants across the nation.
- Respond to online guest cards sent by prospective residents via phone calls and personalized email
- Return the calls/messages of prospective residents
- Take incoming Chat communications from prospective residents
- Achieve, at minimum, passing quality assurance scores for all graded chats, emails and outbound calls (when available)
- Respond to online reviews left by prospective residents, residents, and past residents from a range of reviewing platforms; including Yelp, Google, and Apartments.com.
- Exemplifies the Entrata Values
- Has excellent punctuality and values attendance
- Has extremely strong communication skills (verbal, written, and typing)
- Welcomes feedback to improve
- Communicates openly to supervisor with any feedback, suggestions, comments, or concerns.
- Works to maintain a successful and positive work environment by adhering to our company values and employee handbook.
- $250 bonus after 500 hours worked
- Opportunities for quarterly raises
- Lindon, UT office
- Full time and Part time available
- Shift between 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Monday and Saturday shift is required
- We require a 6 month commitment
- 1 week paid training (held Monday-Friday 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Monthly Massages
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
For more information, please visit us at entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
About us: Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.Apply Now