Regional Vice President of Sales (Chicago)
Have you proven your sales dominance — outperforming both quotas and peers? Are you looking for new opportunities to excel? This is your chance: Entrata has assembled a team of the best sales professionals in our industry and we are seeking high-performing candidates with experience in technology and enterprise sales. As a member of this elite team, you’ll identify, establish, and develop both new and existing business sales relationships with property management companies. The successful candidate will reside in an assigned region and work remotely from a home office. This position includes local and regional travel along with active participation in local and regional apartment associations. You’ll also periodically visit Entrata headquarters in Utah and travel to national trade shows and events.
Current Area Openings:
- Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, St. Louis
What we are looking for:
- Multiple years of experience with complex-solution sales
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry preferred
- Experience with technology/software sales (SaaS, PaaS, enterprise software, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business-related course of study
- True passion for sales, presenting, negotiating, and closing business
- Understanding of how to foster client relationships
- Demonstrated ambition, assertiveness, confidence, honesty, and discipline
- Social intelligence and the ability to build quality, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proven sales results and track record of success
- Base salary, plus communications
- 401k with matching
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Short & Long Term Disability
Work schedule and location:
- Full time in remote (home) office
- Up to 50% travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Entrata offers a comprehensive platform of software for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and property management for multifamily and commercial real estate. The Utah-based company has experienced exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, with headquarters in Utah and offices in Texas. For more information, go to entrata.comApply Now