Digital Marketing Content Specialist
Job Description: As a member of the Professional Services Team, a digital marketing content specialist (DMCS) plays an important role in the marketing success of a client’s portfolio. As a DMC, you will work with a team of Digital Marketing Consultants (DMC) to 1) help evaluate the client's digital marketing needs and help to formulate a strategy to reach the client's goals, 2) execute content based tactics to meet the clients goals under the direction of the DMC, 3) measure, analyze, and report to the client the successes of the strategy as directed by the DMC, 4) generate monthly digital marketing content in the form of blogs and social posts for the client's portfolio. Digital marketing Content specialists are expected to advance their learning in digital marketing in the multi-family housing industry.
- Provide a wide variety of digital marketing services to ensure world-class client experiences. Services include content strategy in search engine optimization (SEO), digital paid advertising or search engine marketing (SEM), and reputation management.
- Communicate with clients to understand the client’s digital marketing needs and the impact of the digital marketing strategy on the client’s business goals.
- Assist the DMC as he/she manages the strategy and execution of digital marketing efforts by collaborating closely with the DMC, client, digital marketing team, and other departments.
- Complete audits, tasks and projects dictated by project timelines and the needs of the client and/or team.
- Achieve digital marketing certifications and research digital marketing and multi-family housing industry changes and trends.
- Problem Solver: Help identify problems and propose solutions.
- Communicator: Communicate simple and moderate subject matter in an effective manner through strong verbal and written methods. Help build relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-motivated: Accept responsibility and work independently with moderate to little direction or guidance.
- Professional, but Fun: Deliver world-class client experiences and enjoy extracurricular activities.
- Empathetic: Help identify and understand the challenges faced by clients and coworkers. Promote an environment of positive communication and open dialogue.
- Team Player: Establish positive relationships demonstrating reliability and respect to clients and team members.
- Agile: Work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams. Complete projects through organization and attention to detail while maintaining timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- 6+ months experience writing content for websites and/or social media
- 6+ months experience in client and/or account management
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Salary (DOE)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
Entrata International, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.