Lead UX Designer
Entrata is reinventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers’ finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
Our insanely talented User Experience team is expanding and looking for a full time, Senior UX designer to join the team. We’re looking for passion, extensive experience and someone who can bring an addition of creative thought leadership to our products while battling for the user.
As a Lead UX Designer you will:
- Lead, mentor and inspire team members
- Scope, prioritize, plan, and lead UX projects
- Hold frequent collaborative, team ideation sessions
- Critique team member’s output and promote design consistency
- Oversee user research and testing
- Run design sprints with cross-functional strategy teams
- Ask lots of questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Translate user needs, research, data, and other insights into innovative solutions
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teammates
- Drive project timelines forward with efficiency
- Exemplify empathy, teamwork, diplomacy, dedication, and passion
- Work closely with our UX Director to refine department processes, design systems, and over all UX strategy
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Visual Design, Industrial Design, Psychology or other related fields
- 4+ years of UX experience working for SAAS companies
- Ability to clearly express yourself both verbally and in written form
- Extensive user research and testing experience
- Passionate about understanding how people think and work
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Proven peer leader
- Annual Salary DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401K with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending/HSA Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now