Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description: Are you passionate about Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Social Media, and Content Marketing? Are you looking to exercise your newly-acquired digital marketing skills and expand your hands-on experience? If so, Entrata’s Digital Marketing Consulting group has a unique position for you! The Digital Marketing Specialist position is available for highly-motivated and self-driven professionals who want to grow and “geek-out” in the world of Digital Marketing.
A Digital Marketing Specialist works in a support role to Entrata’s Digital Marketing Consultants. This is a full-time position responsible for helping execute strategies in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC). The Digital Marketing Specialist works with multiple Digital Marketing Consultants and various projects simultaneously. He/she needs to execute fast-paced projects and needs to quickly adapt to an ever-changing Digital Marketing landscape.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive sets of instructions from multiple Digital Marketing Consultants and then execute with accuracy & precision
- Communicate project progress clearly and frequently with team members
- Navigate through various software and web-based programs to collect/update/analyze data
- Exhibit good judgement to make data-driven decisions
- Help team develop long-lasting client relationships
- Identify areas for improvement and develop methods/processes that increase the quality of work clients receive
- Develop an understanding of the client's online marketing needs, vision, and strategy
- Assist in preparing reports for clients
- Stay up-to-date on latest industry, SEO, & PPC trends
- Research effectiveness of online marketing strategies, monitor results, and present findings coherently
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ Year experience in digital marketing (entry level SEO, PPC, Google My Business, Google Analytics/Adwords)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong skills in:
- Leadership, Time management, Decision making, Problem solving, Mentorship, Communication
- Ability to identify issues, find answers, and collaborate with team members for task completion
- Work well with the management and team members
- Ability to quickly learn technical, SEO, & PPC concepts and clearly communicate them with team members
- Ability to quickly learn software & web-based applications and clearly communicate them with team members
- Ability to organize data for proper Analysis
- Knowledge of MS Word , Excel, and Google products (Drive, Sheets, Docs)
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Positive attitude and demeanor, adding to the culture of the team
- Longing for reputable experience in SEO, PPC, Google My Business
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certification (up-to-date), and Conversion Optimization training are a huge plus
- Experience with Video-Sharing (YouTube), and photo editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixlr) are a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or similar field preferred
- Language Skills: Fluent verbal and written English & Types 40+ Words Per Minute
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Entrata International, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.