Job Description: Entrata is looking for an experienced Paralegal that will closely work with the Legal team and collaborate with other individuals inside and outside the company. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable interpersonal skills, strong paralegal experience, and impeccable work ethic.
- Manage, draft, and organize legal documents
- Conduct research on projects as directed by executive and legal team
- Review and provide feedback on agreements and contracts as requested
- Assist with other corporate and regulatory matters as requested
- May assist with other matters as required, such as contracting and litigation issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience in the legal field preferred
- Experience redlining preferred
- Ability to use judgment, tact, and discretion
- Highly organized and professional
- Experience with SaaS a plus
- Proficient communicator, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with State and Federal Court rules
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant Certification or graduation from a paralegal program with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be adaptive and a quick learner
- Thorough knowledge of legal terminology, principles, and research techniques
- Experience with E-discovery platforms and management
- Knowledge of office automation software
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
About Us: Founded in 2003, Entrata® is a comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now