Desktop Support Technician
Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. In fifteen years Entrata has gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a top-notch IT Desktop Support specialist/Intern to join the team.
- Installs, configures and upgrades operating systems and software
- Installs, assembles and configures computers, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Connects systems to the corporate network and verifies connectivity
- Deploys phones
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment
- Provides Help Desk Tier 1 support- assists users to resolve problems with equipment, software, and data, implements solutions or notifies outsource providers as required, provides proper written documentation when required
- Windows and Linux patch management
- College student or recent college grad- computer science, IT, or related field of study
- Proficiency with PCs, Macs and Linux
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills are required
- Ability to effectively interface with coworkers in a professional manner
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fast learner who seeks knowledge independently.
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to think logically.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now