Software Development Manager II
Job Description: Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. In fifteen years Entrata has gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a top-notch Software Development Manager to help fuel further growth and improvement.
Your role in this position is to manage the creation and maintenance of Entrata's software solutions. You will work closely with internal managers, user experience designers, architects, and other Software Development Managers, in addition to managing one or more offshore development teams from our sister company (located in Pune, India).
You will spend a few hours each day on late night or early morning calls as you manage your development team(s) in India.
- 1+ years of software development or technical project management experience
- 1+ years of programming experience (PHP, SQL, JS, HTML, are CSS are a plus)
- Experience working in an agile development environment (Product Owner/Scrum Master)
- Bachelor of Science in a field related to technology or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience managing international development teams is a plus
- Ability to travel to India for 3 weeks, once per year
- A love of technology and how it can improve the life of its users
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday - Friday, 5 hours during the day and 3 hours at night
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now