Project Manager I - Implementation Services
Entrata’s Project Manager I plays a key role in documenting, managing and leading client implementation projects. They should work to gain confidence and trust with everyone they interact with, by having a team focus to deliver a world-class customer experience. To succeed in this position an individual must have the ability to lead and motivate internal and external stakeholders and be able to solve problems and complete projects accurately and timely.
A Project Manager I needs to have a commitment to quality and uncompromising excellence. They need to foster an environment that established ownership and accountability, have the ability to clearly communicate expectations and risks, and be skilled in developing interpersonal relationships. In addition to maintaining a full portfolio of projects, a Project Manager I should be able to stay actively involved in personal and professional improvement, peer mentoring, and be working to improve and develop the processes of the Implementation department.
- Run point on Mid/Low level projects.
- Work with PM II and Senior PM on High level projects. This includes being mentored, assisting with task management, documentation, etc.
- Participate in internal projects within the Implementation Department, as assigned by the Associate Director(s) and Director of Project Management.
- Continually increase product knowledge by staying up to date on product offerings, features, and functionality.
- Continually increase project management skills and professional development.
- PM I is expected to be a leader of their Projects. They are expected to demonstrate basic skills in Project Management Performance, which is reflected by customer and internal survey scores.
- PM I is expected to have a basic understanding of the Implementation Process. They are to frequently review and update the department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Problem Solver: Executes and demonstrates ability to discover solutions to challenging problems.
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional at building strategic relationships with clients and team members through written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated: Accepts responsibility, is accountable, and has the ability to work independently with little direction or guidance.
- Fun But Professional: Exemplifies our value "Business in the Front, Party in the Back", enjoys the company and the role while delivering superior service to our clients.
- Empathetic: Able to identify and understand challenges and issues faced by clients and coworkers and fosters an environment of positive communication when sharing viewpoints, concerns and ideas.
- A Team Player: Displays a high level of reliability and responsibility that establishes positive relationships and instills respect among team members.
- Agile: Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams that manage multiple projects requiring effective organization skills and attention to detail.
- Tech Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology with the ability to adapt to change and learn new software platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Degree and/or Professional Certification in a related field.
- Basic understanding of project management, and the ability to demonstrate experience with Stakeholder Management, Time Management, Communication, Risk Management, Follow Up, Documentation, and Leadership.
- Understanding of project management tools and deliverables such as project plans, work breakdown structure, risk register, issue logs, etc.
- Strong presentation skills have the ability to present technical, or detailed, information to all levels of a customer’s organization in a highly impactful manner.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate both internally and externally to get things done and manage expectations.
- No direct personnel supervisory duties, although management of projects includes directing project related activities of the project team.
- Travel will not be expected, but could be requested based on client needs.
- Annual Salary DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now