Software Development Manager III
Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. In ten years Entrata has gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a top-notch Software Development Manager to help fuel further growth and improvement.
Your role in this position is to manage the creation and maintenance of Entrata's software solutions. You will work closely with internal managers, user experience designers, architects, and other Software Development Managers, in addition to managing one or more offshore development teams from our sister company (located in Pune, India).
You will spend a few hours each day on late night or early morning calls as you manage your development team(s) in India.
- Bachelor's degree OR 1-3+ years of software development or technical project management experience
- 1+ years of programming experience (PHP, SQL, JS, HTML, and CSS are a plus)
- Experience working in an agile development environment (Product Owner/Scrum Master)
- Experience managing international development teams is a plus
- Experience in Accounting is also a plus
- Ability to travel to India for 3 weeks, once per year
- A love of technology and how it can improve the life of its users
- Salary, DOE
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday - Friday, 5 hours during the day and 3 hours at night
- Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now