Leasing Specialist: Transition to Work at Home
Job Description: As a Leasing Center representative you will act as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents, and prospective tenants across the nation. When our clients’ onsite staff are unable to answer their calls, our Leasing Agents are there to step in and help take care of their future and current residents.
You will handle three types of inbound calls.
- Leasing calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
- Maintenance calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
- Resident/Solicitor calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
• Enthusiasm: Outgoing individuals who are enthusiastic about what they do and who genuinely enjoy helping others
• Self-motivation: Motivated and driven to succeed
• Work Ethic: Problem solvers, not problem finders
• Attention to detail: Learn quickly, adapt easily, and understand that it's all about the details
• Professionalism: Know how and when to have fun and know when it's time to go to work
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be 18 years old
- Starting pay is $11/hour with opportunity for growth up to $14.50/hour, plus benefits ($1.00/hour extra for hours worked on Sunday and $0.50/hour extra for graveyard hours (9:00 PM-7:00 AM) everyday)
- $250 bonus at 500 hours worked
- Opportunities for quarterly raises
Work Schedule and Location:
- Lindon, Utah
- After 6 months of in-office work, agents are able to apply to transition to a work from home position if WAH agent criteria is met (see criteria below)
- Full and part-time shifts available. Our team of agents are scheduled to work from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- One weekend shift of at least 6 hours is required each week
- We ask for a 6 month commitment
- 4 week paid training; training groups are held Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm or 4pm-8pm
- The Leasing Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days/year
WORK AT HOME CRITERIA:
- Must have completed 6 months as an in-office Leasing Agent at our Lindon, Utah office
- Must be in good standing with your Manager/HR (no pips, write-ups, attendance issues, etc.)
- Quality Analysis score of 88% or higher
- Hold a Level II+ agent status
- Pass a Virtual Home Inspection (ensure your home work environment meets company and job function standards)
- ***Work at home positions will be filled on an ‘as need’ basis. Applying and qualifying will NOT guarantee you a spot as soon as you hit your 6 month mark. You will be placed on a waiting list and assigned to a work at home position as those openings come available***
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-term disability
- Monthly Massages
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Ping pong tables and a great culture
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
For more information, please visit us at entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.