Associate Accounting Software Consultant
Job Description: As a member of the Professional Services team, an Associate Accounting Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata's (PaaS) products. As an Associate Accounting Consultant, you will work in conjunction with Accounting Consultants to properly configure Entrata’s accounting software, migrate data, & verify accuracy to meet the client’s expectations. Successful Associate Accounting Consultants have an obsession with accuracy, a strong work ethic, a passion for helping others, a love of learning, and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills.
New hires are to complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge and job training.
Associate Accounting Consultants are able to progress to be Accounting Consultants as opportunities arise once they master Entrata Core in order to effectively consult with the client and configure the software based on the processes of the end user.
- You will be responsible for implementing accounting software for customers in the multi-family housing industry.
- Understand customer’s accounting processes and configure the software to achieve desired functionality
- Business process definition and change management Effectively partner with clients to provide analysis and recommendations
- Become a subject matter expert on Entrata Core modules (Accounting and Accounts Payable)
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks
- Review existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
- Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure world-class customer experience and successful implementation of Entrata Platform
- Degree in Accounting or demonstrated accounting expertise
- Enterprise Accounting software experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in multi-family, development, or other real estate sectors
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Short and Long term Disability
- On-site Gym
- Snack stations on all floors
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now