Assoc. Resident Utility Implementation Consultant
As a member of the Professional Services team, an Associate Utility Implementation Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata's (PaaS) products.
Utilities are the 3rd largest expense at a multifamily housing community. We help our clients to recapture that expense. Utility providers send apartment communities one large invoice for all the usage at the community. We take that expense data and divide it among all the residents at the community to bill each unit for their portion of the community's expense.
As an Associate Utility Implementation Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the Utility Consultants to properly configure Entrata’s utility products, migrate data, & verify accuracy to meet the client’s expectations. Successful Associate Consultants have an obsession with accuracy, a strong work ethic, a passion for helping others, a love of learning, and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires are to complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge and job training. Associate Consultants are able to progress to be Consultants as opportunities arise once they master the utility suite of products and industry knowledge.
- You will be responsible for implementing software for customers in the multi-family housing industry.
- Understand customer’s accounting processes and configure the software to achieve the desired functionality.
- Business process definition and change management. Effectively partner with clients to provide analysis and recommendations.
- Become a subject matter expert on Entrata’s Utility products on the Entrata Core platform.
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks.
- Review existing tools and provide recommendations for improving the performance of the implementation process.
- Resolve and escalate implementation issues to ensure world-class customer experience and successful implementation of Entrata’s Platform.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Enterprise software experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in multi-family, development, or other real estate sectors
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Short and Long term Disability
- On-site Gym
- Snack stations on all floors