Assoc. Resident Utility Implementation Consultant
As a member of the Professional Services team, an Associate Utility Implementation Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata's (PaaS) products.
Utilities are the 3rd largest expense at a multifamily housing community. We help our clients to recapture that expense. Utility providers send apartment communities one large invoice for all the usage at the community. We take that expense data and divide it among all the residents at the community to bill each unit for their portion of the community's expense.
As an Associate Utility Implementation Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the Utility Consultants to properly configure Entrata’s utility products, migrate data, & verify accuracy to meet the client’s expectations. Successful Associate Consultants have an obsession with accuracy, a strong work ethic, a passion for helping others, a love of learning, and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires are to complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge and job training. Associate Consultants are able to progress to be Consultants as opportunities arise once they master the utility suite of products and industry knowledge.
- You will be responsible for implementing software for customers in the multi-family housing industry.
- Understand customer’s accounting processes and configure the software to achieve the desired functionality.
- Business process definition and change management. Effectively partner with clients to provide analysis and recommendations.
- Become a subject matter expert on Entrata’s Utility products on the Entrata Core platform.
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks.
- Review existing tools and provide recommendations for improving the performance of the implementation process.
- Resolve and escalate implementation issues to ensure world-class customer experience and successful implementation of Entrata’s Platform.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Enterprise software experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in multi-family, development, or other real estate sectors
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Lehi, UT
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now