Utility Billing Specialist
Entrata is looking for a Utility Billing Specialist to join our ResidentUtility team. This position will provide billing and utility management services to a portfolio of multifamily housing clients. Clients choose Entrata to manage their community utility bills and generate individual resident invoices in a timely and accurate manner. A successful Utility Billing Specialist will maintain regular communication with clients while also providing support and service to residents and property managers.
- Manage timeliness and accuracy of utility bill receipt, processing, and distribution
- Oversee portfolio of clients and manage client expectations and contractual obligations
- Engage with clients on a monthly basis to build relationships and provide performance data
- Accountable for success measures set forth by management team
- Partner with other team members on projects and audits related to the success of the ResidentUtility product and processes
- Basic computer skills and experience with Office products, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality results with strict deadlines
- Enjoys working with others in a team setting
- Experience within the multifamily industry
- $30K+ annual salary, DOE
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, long-term preferred
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enables our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.