Front End Software Architect
Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space. We process billions of dollars of rent monthly and continue to innovate and bring hyper-disruptive products to the industry. We are seeking a highly-motivated Front End architect to help build the future of property management software. We move fast, and compete fiercely. Only the best and brightest should apply.
The Front End Architect role is a mix of technical adviser, team leader, coder, and evangelist. You will spend a lot of time working with senior software engineers and directors; pushing the team towards the latest tools, technologies, and best practice and laying out the basic code architecture so an offshore team can run with it. You will also be tasked with projects that you will own and see through to completion.
You'll work with the best scrum masters and UX teams in the state. You won't act as the scrum master over offshore development, but you will participate on some of the calls, resulting in a few hours each week spent on late night, or early morning calls.
What Makes You Successful Here:
- 6+ years of Front End experience (Now accepting convert backend engineers!)
- BS in computer science
- Expert in React (Angular, Backbone devs welcome to come to the light)
- Strong technical ability in HTML, CSS
- Sharp mind, flat out smart, willing to take direction
- Good communication
- Foosball, pool, or ping-pong skills
- Ambitious, dedicated, and a little eccentric
- Team oriented, willingness to standardize code and architecture
- Compensation - $120K-$150K DOE
- 3 Weeks PTO starting out
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- 401K with matching
Other Stuff You Get:
- Parties / Paintball / Jet Skiing / Movie Premier Tickets / Rafting / Sky Diving / etc.
- A Pony (depending on availability)
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.
Entrata has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 500.