Entrata is reinventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers’ finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
Our insanely talented User Experience team is expanding and looking for a full time designer to join the team. We’re looking for passion and someone who can bring an addition of creative thought leadership to our products while battling for the user.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Recognize the little details that make a big difference in everyday interactions
- Are both creative and analytical
- Enjoy solving problems
- Crave constructive criticism as a method for growth
- Enjoy collaborating with others to brainstorm ideas
- Are able to keep up with a fast-paced work environment
- Are ambitious and passionate
What you’ll get to do:
- Research our users’ everyday processes and behaviors
- Innovate and design interactions for core business workflows
- Assemble wireframes using our pre-designed interfaces patterns
- Build working prototypes
- Conduct user testing
- Collaborate with our all-star team of talented and experienced UX professionals
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Visual Design, Industrial Design, or Psychology
- 1+ years experience with UX related responsibilities
- A passion for understanding how people think and work
- An eagerness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Competitive Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-site gym
- Lehi, UT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;">Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now