As a member of the Professional Services team, a migration consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata’s (PaaS) products. As a migration consultant, you will work in conjunction with the client’s business and technical teams to properly migrate data from a client’s previous management software to Entrata Core. The migration consultant acts as the liaison between the implementation team and co-located (international) teams.
- Master knowledge of data migration process
- Effectively consult with client / consultant how to best migrate data from existing software to Entrata Core
- Gather data from third-party PDF and/or spreadsheet reports
- Develop and effectively communicate migration project plans, timelines and expectations to co-located teams for execution
- Communicate daily with co-located teams
- Report on migration project status and provide necessary updates to consultants and other stakeholders
- Evaluate (validate) deliverables and ensure accuracy through quality controls
- Continual migration process improvement (validation requirements, client requirements, etc.)
What You Must Be:
- Problem Solver: Executes and demonstrates ability to discover solutions to challenging problems
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional at building strategic relationships with clients and team members through written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated: Accepts responsibility, is accountable, and has the ability to work independently with little direction or guidance
- Fun But Professional: Exemplifies our value "Business in the Front, Party in the Back", enjoys the company and the role while delivering superior service to our clients
- Empathetic: Ability to identify and understand challenges and issues faced by clients and coworkers and fosters an environment of positive communication when sharing viewpoints, concerns and ideas
- A Team Player: Displays a high level of reliability and responsibility that establishes positive relationships and instills respect among team members
- Agile: Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams that manage multiple projects requiring effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Tech Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology with the ability to adapt to change and learn new software platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with data analysis (Excel)
- Intermediate Excel Skills or higher required
- Works well with deadlines
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Love of learning
- Ability to work independently as part of a co-located team
- Attention to detail
- Previous Quality or Industry experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Lehi, UT OR Plano, TX office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- On-site Gym
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.