Digital Marketing Specialist
As a member of the Professional Services Team, a Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) plays an important role in the marketing success of a customer’s portfolio. As a DMS, you will work with a team of Digital Marketing Consultants (DMCs) to help evaluate the customer’s digital marketing needs and help to formulate a strategy to reach the customer’s goals, execute tactics to meet the customer’s goals under the direction of the DMC, measure, analyze, and report to the customer the successes of the strategy as directed by the DMC, write and publish content on websites, and complete audits, tasks and projects under the direction of the DMC and/or team management in order to achieve team, department and/or customer goals. Digital Marketing Specialists are expected to advance their learning in digital marketing in the multi-family housing industry.
Provide a wide variety of digital marketing services to ensure world-class customer experiences. Services include search engine optimization (SEO), digital paid advertising or search engine marketing (SEM), and reputation management.
Communicate with customers to understand the customer’s digital marketing needs and the impact of the digital marketing strategy on the customer’s business goals.
Assist the DMC as he/she manages the strategy and execution of digital marketing efforts by collaborating closely with the DMC, customer, digital marketing team, and other departments.
Complete audits, tasks and projects dictated by project timelines and the needs of the customer and/or team.
Write and publish content on websites and write and test ad copy on Google Ads and other advertising platforms.
Achieve digital marketing certifications and research digital marketing and multi-family housing industry changes and trends.
Problem Solver: Help identify problems and propose solutions.
Communicator: Communicate simple and moderate subject matter in an effective manner through strong verbal and written methods. Help build relationships with customers and team members.
Self-motivated: Accept responsibility and work independently with moderate to little direction or guidance.
- Professional, but Fun: Deliver world class customer experiences and enjoy extracurricular activities.
- Empathetic: Help identify and understand the challenges faced by customers and coworkers. Promote an environment of positive communication and open dialogue.
- Team Player: Establish positive relationships demonstrating reliability and respect to customers and team members.
Agile: Work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams. Complete projects through organization and attention to detail while maintaining timelines.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field
6+ months experience completing digital marketing or social media tasks and/or projects
6+ months experience in customer and/or account management
Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
Work Schedule and Location:
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Onsite gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, ">Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Entrata International, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our customers through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.Apply Now