Junior Graphic Designer
Business in the Front, Party in the Back - yes that is one of Entrata’s values; we have fun while working hard. Entrata creates software to help property owners and managers do their jobs more effectively. We are proud of our brand and are invested in protecting its impact both with our clients and within our industry, but also with our employees and community. If you are a talented designer and dream about layout, print, branding and typography, then this position may be your perfect match.
What does Junior Designer do?
A Junior Designer works with a talented team of designers, marketers, video editors, and copywriters to shape our brand. Responsibilities also include finding creative ways to tell our brand story, whether that be conceptualizing events, producing high impact visuals, or creating swag for our amazing teams here at Entrata.
A Junior Designer must:
- Maintain the Entrata brand and uphold brand standards across the entire organization.
- Be familiar with several different mediums: print, web, video, outdoor, trade shows, textile, and really anything to capture attention and communicate a message.
- Have 1+ years experience working on a creative team
- Be able to communicate design solutions clearly.
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be someone who can get things done, not wait on the sidelines and be told what needs to be done, but be proactive by jumping into projects to help carry the load.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on design, concept, and copy.
The Junior Designer must be able to work with a variety of teams across the entire company to make sure the brand consistently applied in every situation. This includes outreach to identify opportunities and create branded collateral for a variety of different departments.
If you are a skilled, hard-working designer that has a knack for giving great feedback, and an eye for the smallest of details, then this may just be your dream job. Get in touch!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- On-site gym
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves 32 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to entrata.com.