Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Insurance Specialist works as a support contact for our ResidentInsure product (Renter’s Insurance). This position is responsible for supporting existing customers and maintaining customer relations. We work on a Proprietary Renter’s Insurance platform designed specifically for the Multifamily housing industry.
- Engage in a high level of customer service by providing account support for both clients and individual customers over the phone
- Maintain attendance and shift adherence
- Provide professional verbal and written communication
- Maintain accuracy of paperwork and assist with billing procedures
- Learn and develop in product and company knowledge
- Assist department by identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Evaluate peer calls and grade for quality assurance
- Call center experience
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed and grow
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.Apply Now