Enterprise Account Executive
If you are a big deal and you know it, this job might be for you. Entrata's team of Enterprise Account Executives are well-known for being the most confident, talented, fearless, and hard-working sales professionals in our industry. In other words, we are looking for tip-of-the-sword candidates. This position will identify, establish, and develop both new and existing business sales relationships, targeting property management companies who manage 5,000 apartment units and greater.
Current Area Openings:
- San Diego, California
- Phoenix, Arizona OR Dallas, Texas
What we are looking for:
- A hunger for success and an accompanied drive to prove it
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic and an ability/desire to work out of a home office
- Social Intelligence and a strong capability to prospect and develop new business partnerships
- Previous experience in consultative selling, involving several high-level stakeholders of an organization
- Strong know-how when it comes to complex sales and long sales cycles
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum of 5+ years business to business sales experience strongly desired
- Multifamily housing experience is a definite plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel as required
- Base salary, plus uncapped commission potential
- PTO & Paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full time, remote (home office)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- 401k with match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long term Disability
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves 32 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to entrata.comApply Now