Invoice Management Specialist
Entrata is looking for the newest member of our Utility Management and invoice processing team! This position will provide utility management services to a portfolio of clients. Utility Management Specialists are responsible for tracking missing provider invoices, resolving system generated audits, internal account setup, and resolving bill processing escalations.
Successful people at Entrata exhibit a high level of accountability and ownership, and they are relentless at getting things done and creating value. If we are describing you, we should chat.
- Tracking and managing invoices from a variety of vendors
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintaining a high level of organization
- Provide excellent customer service via written and verbal communication
- Manage your workload autonomously or with team collaboration
- Create strong client relationships and provide them with actionable data on a monthly basis
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Proficient in the Office Suite
- 1+ years in Accounting or Billing
- Experience within property management or multifamily industry
- $30K+ annual salary, DOE
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.