Director of Payments and Product
Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers' finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
We are looking for a payments industry expert who has a passion for product, a hunger for success and an insatiable desire to help our clients succeed. The Director of Payments and Product will report to our Chief Operating Officer and will drive our global payments product scope by working with our product and software development teams.
- Bring global payment processing expertise and experience to Entrata’s payments products
- Define Entrata’s payment acceptance strategy and ensure appropriate product roadmaps are tactically aligned with predetermined initiatives
- Work closely with Development, Product Managers, and UX on defining feature/new product tactics, deliverables and milestones
- Ensure regular and frequent communication of payments products' priorities, strategic direction and upcoming initiatives to the Development Product, and Sales teams
- Facilitate collaboration between functional areas affected by new features, initiatives or products (including, but not limited to Development, UX, Product Managers, Sales, Support, Implementation, Accounting, Legal, Merchant Services, etc.)
- Provide Merchant Services with payments best practices, guidance and resources
- Recommend and lead initiatives resulting in adherence to changing compliance and regulatory payments and banking environments
- Continually learning new payments technologies and best practices
- Keep up to date and report on user feedback, market research, product usage and performance
- Seek and evaluate new payment vendor relationships with the objective of furthering Entrata’s competitive advantage through new functionality, cost reduction or market reach
- Ensure existing payment vendor relationships continue to support Entrata’s rapidly evolving products and strategic initiatives
- Advance and strengthen the (market, revenue and profitability) position of Entrata’s payments offerings through new programs and partnerships with clients, card brands, banks, merchant acquirers, or other payment industry constituents
- Keep abreast of payments regulatory and legislative developments; communicate these to appropriate stakeholders
- Drive payment and banking compliance initiatives throughout Entrata to ensure product conformity
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years experience in payments or finance role OR Masters Degree and 3+ years in management role
- Self motivated to provide world class service
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Total payments expert (Global experience a MUST have!)
- Thorough ACH experience
- Strong gateway knowledge
- WorldPay experience
- Money Transmitter Experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Competitive Salary, DOE
- PTO, paid holidays
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- Light Travel expected to payments and industry conferences
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now