Account Executive - Mid-Market Sales
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are in the early stages of their professional sales career and are looking for the dream B2B sales job. Our goal is to hire our next generation of sales professionals, and train them to become Regional Vice Presidents (RVP) of Sales.
Entrata’s team of Sales Executives is well-known for being the best consultative and inspiring sales professionals in our industry. In other words, we are looking for top notch candidates. This position will identify, establish, and develop both new and existing business; targeting property management companies who manage 2,000-5,000 apartment units.
This position includes moderate travel as well as active participation in local & national apartment association(s).
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Hungry, assertive, confident, competitive, honest, and coachable
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Multi-family industry experience or software sales is highly desired, but not required
- Extremely high emotional intelligence
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Benefits package (401K with matching, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Lehi, Utah based
- Moderate travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
About Us: Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.
Entrata has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 500.